# INSTALL MV DASHBOARD/MV CONNECT WINDOWS
Created At: 6/20/2017 4:14:38 PM
Updated At: 11/24/2017 1:46:35 PM
Original Doc: install-mv-dashboard-windows
Original ID: 260517
MV Connect is web application development environment for Multi-Value Pick systems. MV Connect is included in the MV Dashboard product installer and is used to create MV Dashboard. Therefore much of the installation instructions discuss MV Dashboard but once it is installed you can move on to the MV Connector specific instructions.
This section details the requirements for installing and running MV Dashboard.
A list of supported platforms for MV Dashboard is available at: www.zumasys.com/products/multivalue-dashboard/support
# Disk Space
MV Dashboard requires 150 MB of free space.
# INSTALLING MV DASHBOARD (MV CONNECT)
To begin the installation of MV Dashboard, you must download and run the appropriate installer for your system. The installer can be accessed from a link provided in the email we sent after you signed up for MV Dashboard.
# Installing MV Dashboard on Windows
Complete these instructions to install the connector on Windows. To install the MV Dashboard on Windows:
- Click on the download link in the email sent to you from Zumasys to download the installer.
- Double-click the MultiValueDashboard.exe file.
The MV Connect Welcome dialog box displays.
The License Agreement dialog box displays.
- Review the License Agreement and select the I accept the terms in the license agreement option. Click Next.
The Select Destination Location dialog box displays.
- Enter your own installation directory or click Next to select the default directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Zumasys\MV Dashboard).
The MV Dashboard TCP Port dialog box appears.
Enter your own TCP Port or click Next to select the default port (8180) The Select Start Menu Folder dialog box displays.
Enter your own Start Menu Folder or click Next to select the default menu folder (Zumasys\MV Dashboard)
The Ready to Install dialog box displays.
Review your installation settings and click Install. The Information dialog box displays.
Review the important information and click Next.
The Completing the MV Dashboard Setup Wizard dialog box displays.
- Select the Start MV Dashboard Service and/or Configure MV Dashboard options then click Finish.
The installation of MV Dashboard is complete. Continue on to Configure MV Dashboard.